Music Festival Fashion - The Slip Dress

{Photo By: Film Magic}

Rainbows and unicorns, love and boho souls add to the magic of music festivals via the fashion and style of attendees. Festival style has its own category now with many stores that premier music festival fashion style, lookbooks and more to help festival goers prepare for the line up of festivals that take place throughout the year.

One of my favorite music festival items is the slip dress. I adore the versatility of a slip dress. It can easily work as a daytime, comfy look with sandals, even tennis shoes and a sheer shirt or t-shirt underneath. And move effortless to night however you like, with a pair of heels, hoop earrings, diamonds or really nothing at all. I scored this beauty at a Goodwill for only $6. I think I'm going to wear it this Friday night to see U2 at this year's Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival. I picture wearing it ala 90's style with a black choker necklace, perhaps an army green jacket {the weather prediction is 57 degrees} and some grunge like boots.

U2 is celebrating the 30th anniversary of their hit and fifth studio album The Joshua Tree. It's one of my all time favorite albums containing two songs I absolutely love, "With Or Without You" and "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For." The Joshua Tree is one of the world's best selling albums with over 25 million copies sold.

While I'm still planning my music festival fashion, I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with my slip dress for Friday night's performance. And in celebration of all things music festivals and fashion and the 30th anniversary of U2's The Joshua Tree {smile}, I've found 30 super cute and sexy slip dresses all under $30. They're so cute. See them all below.

         

       

Comments

Popular Posts