Love Is In The Air

Love is in the air and it's everywhere you look around. There have been so many bachelorette parties coming into my work place as of late. It's that time of year. And the brides excitement for their new beginnings, their wedding, for love, is such a beautiful thing and it's so contagious. I can imagine how exciting it is also for the bride-to-be to receive wonderful new bridal shower gifts for her new beginning. We've had some bachelor parties too and I'm willing to bet the guys are just as enthusiastic about their new life, receiving gifts and giving gifts to the guys in their wedding party. UnCommon Goods have some really cool gifts for men. The self proclaimed hopeful romantic that I am, it hasn't taken much for me to catch the love bug. And although I'm not getting remarried anytime soon, my new beginnings involve moving into my own place next month. I've enjoyed checking out bridesmaids gifts and gifts from the collections above and have found some unique and refreshing items that will help me fill my new place with love.

I dream of a bohemian retreat with unique treasures like Uncommon Goods Beating Heart in a Bottle Sculpture and I'm so loving their 4 vase set. I can envision waking up to beautiful fresh flowers accompanied by words like Love, Inspire, Dream, Travel placed in the card holders of these super cool vases. Plus the card holders can be changed to inspire you during various parts of your love journey. And wherever your heart takes you, you can wake up to it or come home to it with their super cute State of Rest pillows placed on the bed or couch. I have lived in Georgia, Colorado and Virginia, plus there have been other states to capture my heart, but currently this Tennessee girl has returned home and I would love to adorn my couch or bed with a Tennessee heart pillow.

I found all of the above cuties on Uncommon Goods. Discovering  Uncommon Goods has been like the first time I found out about Pinterest. I was on the site for hours. I've been on Uncommon Goods for hours dreaming of all the things I want for my new place. They just have so many goodies that fill my boho soul. And I also love that they work with small artists and businesses with a focus on providing products that contain organic and recycled elements. I can't wait to experience Uncommon Goods for my new place and this part of my life's journey. Their gifts are so unique and so cool. I wish I knew someone getting married so I could purchase for them a special bridal shower or wedding gift. However I will definitely enjoy shopping UnCommon Goods for myself and can not wait to see what they offer for the holidays. Hey, it's never too early to start shopping for the holiday season. Take a look below too see more of the Uncommon Goods I'm absolutely loving.




Comments

Popular Posts