10 Spring Fragrances To Love





Who's excited about Spring and all that it brings? Spring feels like such a great time to move forward, blossom, renew and rejuvenate. One way I love to renew and rejuvenate is by changing the scents I wear in the Fall and Winter season's to something lighter, more floral and a bit sexier for Spring. And I always love a scent that feels fresh and romantic.

I've fallen for Tulip Perfume's Neroli Wood. It's a very gentle scent that embodies a woodsy, earthy pine and cedar scent and I love the warmth of the amber and cashmere musk. The scent feels perfect for the colder months, but I have a feeling I'll reach for it throughout Spring and Summer too. Its gentleness and lightness works perfect for my day job. It's not too overpowering and is just enough to give you an earthy, fresh, romantic and light scent of a woman.

Although I know I'll  reach for my Neroli Wood often, I'm excited to add an additional perfume or two or three to blossom into Spring. I look forward to trying Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely and Beyoncé's Heat Kissed. 😍

I'm considering a trip to the mall, something I don't too often do, to test drive a few scents and possibly, just maaaaybe treating myself to a more expensive perfume if I find one I really love. Molton Brown's Jasmine and Sun Rose sounds delightful.

Well the first day of Spring is coming soon. Here's to springing forward toward all of the things you desire and love wearing a lovely scent to tote.


Comments

  1. I personally love the most Gucci - Bamboo. But all of your picks are just amazing fragrances for spring. Adore them all.

    www.SatinOfLux.com | Fashion Blog | By Desi Markova

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning. Thanks for share.

    Nahid | https://bestclicknow.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts