Happy New Year Gifts

Hello everyone. I hope your New Year is getting off to a great start. I'm super excited to share this first post of 2017 with you as it includes some Happy New Year gifts for you.🙂

I'm currently in Georgia doing a little music making, creating and enjoying a spiritual check up. I would love for you to follow me on Instagram and Facebook where I will share pieces of this journey.

This first blog post of 2017 is kind of short, but I wanted to make sure I shared with you the tools that I am finding very useful for both the business planning and personal aspects of this week's journey. 

I find what Daria Rowe of Astrology for Career Women so helpful. I've been following Daria for about a year now and started a journal dedicated solely to what she shares about astrology and the moon phases. I'm currently working with this in relation to my career and personal journey and will continue to use Daria's services throughout the year.

I'm on day two of finding my word for 2017 as shared by Susannah Conway. I also like working with parts of Susannah Conway's Unravel Your Year work book. I came to know about Conway's Unravel Your Year work book back in 2013 and have enjoyed using it since.

I also enjoy using this great Love Letter To Self from Self Magazine. I'm going to use it at the end of this week's journey (Thursday, January 19 - Wednesday, January 25). I have used it from time to time since 2011 and will more than likely use it during quarterly tune ups in which I will repeat this week's process once per quarter.

Lastly I enjoy visiting these awesome pages for insight and some additional tools.
Vineyards of Hope 
Melissa Forziat Events and Marketing
Spiritual Goddesses by Kara Melendy 

Cheers to a Happy New Year filled with lots and lots of love and here's to us having the strength and courage to reach all of our goals and heart's desires.

Comments

Popular Posts