Thank You - 2016 In Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alJk9gbRglc&feature=youtu.be
Oh my gosh, ya'll, what an exciting, scary, loving, spectacular year 2016 has been. I am so thankful for all of the opportunities that I had this year. And I am SO, SO thankful for each and every one of you for your love and support. You guys have helped to give me wings to fly, especially in the area of my aspirations of becoming a full fledged, working singer and songwriter. Honestly, the first two years of the blog has been basically learning about the blog world, testing the waters and focusing more on the Music, Fashion, Food, People and Places that inspire me. I've dipped my big toe as it relates to sharing my own music and in 2017 it's past time to dive on in. 😊 O.k. wait a minute, the emoji freak that I am is too excited that I was just able to place that cute little smiley face into this post, LOL.

I'm thinking I should definitely share more music, especially as I work toward completing my first ever EP. I would however love for you to share with me what you would like to see more of in 2017 here on The Love Channel with Ty Swint. For example would you like me to share more of my music writing process? Would you like me to share behind the scenes footage of me in the studio. Would you like me to share what I wear as I'm out and about attending music workshops, conferences or just about getting things together for the EP? What ever ideas come to mind, please feel free to share. And from the bottom of my heart, thank you again for all of your love and support. I greatly appreciate you so much.

Click the photo above to check out a quick video review of some of the The Love Channel with Ty Swint's 2016 moments.

Cheers to a great 2016 and Here's to 2017. I look forward to watching us all grow in love for self, for what we do and for each other.


 

Comments

Popular Posts