Rolling Into Fall

There's a big smile on my face. My favorite, FAVORITE season is almost here. It kind of feels like Fall already here in Tennessee. The hot days have been made warm by nice, cool breezes and the nights have been kind of chilly. One night it got down to 65 degrees. Oh how I loved it. :)

Thinking about rolling into Fall has me all too excited to chill out. I'm laughing out loud as I type that because I'm pretty chill as it is. But something about Fall chills me out even more. I just love doing more during Fall because unlike Spring, there are fewer bees{which I know we need, so yea bees} buzzing about and fewer other bugs too. Bugs freak me out, but I can't kill them because I know we need them for something or the other, but I still love when we experience fewer of them. And then there's summer which is usually just too darn hot. Although I'm a summer baby ala an August birth and a fire sign, this woman right here who chases the sun, prefers to chase it in the Fall. And then there's winter, sweet Jesus, it's just too cold for me. Layering on clothes just feel so heavy. I'd rather take clothes off to stay cool or just find some good ole AC instead of piling on clothes to stay warm. All of this to say, I LOVE FALL.

While I get out a lot, I'm looking forward to getting out even more to stroll around and continue to explore Nashville. Today is day 63 in the beautiful Nashville for me and there is just so much more to see. I'm super excited. I'm sure I'll find a cool spot to hang out in a park or on a patio to do some songwriting. Plus I'm still determined to learn to roller skate and can't think of a better season to tackle this task. There's also a little excursion I have planned to Chattanooga and Atlanta that I'm excited to share with you. I would love for you to stay tuned There's more to come.


Comments

  1. Super excited for fall-in Minnesota it is sweatshirts, hot chocolate and beautiful fall leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is coming to Illinois and we love it, plus football season has started.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you there Candace. I love Fall. And I'm even on board with football this season since I have two nephews who play. I can't wait to see one of their games. :) Happy Fall and Football Season

      Delete
  3. I do love fall...but spring holds my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring gets a very close 2nd for me. I do love when all of the flowers bloom :)

      Delete
  4. Love those! Still super hot in So Cal so I'll have to wait a few weeks to break mine out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I can't wait to return to Cali. I've always wanted to roller skate around Venice Beach.

      Delete
  5. LOVE your roller skates! :)
    I am also a huge fan of fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love fall too! Definitely my favourite season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fall; especially after all the heat we've had this summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, Ivonne. It was pretty hot this summer. Welcome Fall :)

      Delete
  8. Autumn is my favourite season of the year :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super excited that fall is making little peeks here in New England. We had such a long hot humid summer. I'm looking forward to a nice sweatshirt day! ps............ those roller skates brought back a flood of childhood memories!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Childhood memories :)♡ I bet Fall up there is so beautiful. Enjoy

      Delete
  10. Almost everyone loves fall. Too bad, in the country I live in, we only have two seasons. Hopefully, someday I can experience fall too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, hopefully you can experience Fall. It's really nice. :)

      Delete
  11. I love Fall :) The colours, pumpkins. thanksgiving! It's a lovely time of year here in Toronto as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're talking my language; pumpkins, thanksgiving :) Enjoy

      Delete
  12. I can't wait for fall. It is already starting to cool down and I couldn't be more excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm right there with you. It's cooling down in the southern US and I'm just so excited :)Happy Fall ♡

      Delete
  13. I love rolling skating!! Super cute outfit too

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love fall! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love autumn, can't wait for crispy fresh air in the morning and lots of colourful leafs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you know it Sylvia :) Crisp fresh air in the mornings, especially with a cup of coffee on a deck, patio or porch. And the colorful leafs, yes please. Happy Fall

      Delete
  16. I totally still have my old school skates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There so much fun :) Even if like me, you can barely skate, LOL

      Delete
  17. Fall is my favorite time of year! Nice article!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love fall, but here in South Florida we don't have fall per se. It does get a a bit cooler and we do enjoy the college football. We also do "traditional" fall activities in our own flip flops, beach-going style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing wrong with that, fall activities in flip flops and beach style, love it. I love South Beach Miami myself and have enjoyed Fall down there a couple of times. :)♡

      Delete
  19. I'm excited for fall too! So many amazing things about each season

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :) So many great things about the season. Enjoy and Happy Fall

      Delete
  20. I'm so past ready for fall weather!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fall is my favorite season. I can't wait to start drinking PSLs from the locally owned coffee shop. They use real pumpkin puree. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, time for the pumpkin spice lattes and everything pumpkin spiced. Enjoy and Happy Fall :)

      Delete
  22. This look is so perfect for fall! Gets me really excited :) xo, sharon

    www.stylelullaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I wish it felt like fall now. I've got my boots and scaarves ready

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danielle, I'm with you, got my boots, scarves, sweatshirts and tights ready to go :) Happy Fall

      Delete
  24. I love the Fall...it's my favorite time of the year. Also, skating is a favorite past time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you Shaterial, LOVE Fall. And love skating too, I'm just not that good at it yet, working on it :)♡

      Delete
  25. Fall is not my favorite season, but can't do anything about it! It rains 24/7 here in the Fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I might feel the same if there was too much rain. In the southern US Fall is almost always perfect weather wise.

      Delete
  26. Fall is my favorite season too. Love your leggins.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous look babe!

    xoxo
    Fe
    -http://www.fesamaia.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love your earrings! Hope you have fun exploring Nashville and skating into fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Malaysha, Thank you so much. It has been a great time in Nashville and time for Fall again. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts