10 Days, 10 Ways to Slim Down and Tone Up - 3.) and 2.) 2 Day Detox

Yesterday I started my 2 day detox. I'm smiling and saying "yeahhhh!" So far so good and I'm feeling great. I say that because the last time I did a detox, I did not feel so good. I felt lethargic and end up with a horrible headache. This time around, my journey to detoxing started back on May 1. I shared the 10 ways that I would prepare for my detox. And I've also made some additional changes within these 10 days and 10 ways to slim down and tone up. I think the most important changes have been going sugarless and cutting back, way back on coffee and also alcohol. I'm not nearly as much of a process food eater and fast food eater as I was the first time I tried this detox. And I think that has also played a major roll in how things are going this time around.

So as I type, I feel clear in my mind, energetic and just overall good. I will officially be done with detox day 2 tomorrow morning. Although I stay up to midnight, I will stop drinking the juice at 10 p.m. so I'm not up and down all night going to the bathroom. Stopping at 10 p.m. will leave me with about three more 12 ounce glasses to enjoy in the morning. The instructions shared on the Arden's Garden 2 Day Detox is to drink 8 to 12 ounces of juice every hour. It also shares that having distilled water every 2 hours helps with the detox process.

Speaking of enjoying my last three glasses of detox juice in the morning, I'm guessing you may be interested to know how the Arden's Garden 2 Day Detox juice tastes. If you're a fan of grapefruit juice, you'll love it. If you're not a fan of grapefruit juice, which I'm not, it's still a taste that is not bad at all. I don't taste the orange juice or lemon juice. I guess grapefruit juice is like bananas, it seems no matter what you add to a banana dish, the bananas are going to over power.

I like the taste, I definitely feel rejuvenated and I'm excited to see if there is a pound or two of weight loss when I weigh myself in the morning. That would be nice along with an inch gone from my waist. :)

Moving forward after the 10 days and 10 ways to slim down and tone up, I will continue taking better care of my body. I love having more energy, slimming down a bit more would not be a bad thing and overall I just look forward to being healthier.

Comments

Popular Posts