50 Graphic Tees To Love For Summer

I'm really digging these {see below} super cute graphic tees. I have quiet a few in my drawer and look forward to adding a few more. Typically I just wear my tees around the house, to the grocery store or to run errands like going to the cleaners or post office. They're just so comfortable and an easy throw on to get out to get things done. But why not jazz them up a little bit and have some style while running around, right?

I usually just throw on one of my tees with a pair of jeans, but now that it's getting hotter outside, this summer essential begs to be worn with a pair of shorts, a jean skirt mini {another super cute summer essential} or cool breeze pair of palazzo pants. I also like the idea of adding some boho jewels or a floppy hat for a 70's style look. I have a feeling graphic tees are going to be my main staple for the upcoming summer season. 

Here's to a comfy and cute summer. :)


Comments

Popular Posts