Pass The Peas Ya'll

http://www.sweetwater420fest.com/tickets/
Pass The Peas Ya'll, it's about to go down this weekend, Friday, April 22 - Sunday, April 24 at the SweetWater 420 Fest. I'm so excited to attend this year's SweetWater 420 Fest in Atlanta, Georgia. The music line up is so good. I'm super excited to see the legendary jazz saxophonist Maceo Parker. Parker is perhaps best known for the time he played with James Brown. And I saw Parker in concert once and oh my goodness, his performance was so full of energy and so much fun. Parker is scheduled to play the main stage on Saturday, April 23 starting at 2:45. I'm here to tell you, you do not want to miss his performance. I'm also super excited to see The Roots and Bastille later Saturday night also performing on the main stage. I'm going to be like a kid in a candy store watching all of these great artists perform in one night.

There are also a lot of great performances taking place on other stages and also throughout the city. On Friday night there's a Sweetwater 420 Fest After Party with The Disco Biscuits at Terminal West. And on Saturday QuestLove will do a late night DJ set and dance party at The Loft Center Stage. I'm really looking forward to hearing a set by QuestLove. I better throw in a few extra leg lifts this week to get ready for some all night dancing and drink plenty of water so I'm hydrated and ready for some Debbie Allen, Fame kind of dancing, LOL.

Each night will also feature comedians in the 420 Lyrics and Laughter Lounge And closing out this year's Sweetwater 420 Fest are Michael Franti and Spearhead, Ludacris and Ben Harper and The Innocent Criminals on Sunday night on the main stage.

I can not wait. I've already eyeballed the food vendors and I'm looking forward to some Sweet Auburn BBQ, Jalapeno Corn dog Concessions and fingers crossed Bruster’s Ice Cream will have my favorite key lime pie ice cream on deck. There's is always so good with big chunks of graham cracker crust. My mouth is watering right now.

I'm just too excited. I love Atlanta and then ya'll know how much I love music and food, and I'm also excited to see the cool music festival fashion.

 




Comments

Popular Posts