The 58th Annual Grammy Awards - Music's Biggest Night

Man ole man, I LOVE The Grammy Awards Show. I keep looking at the list of nominees and I just don't know. I love every song in my favorite categories; Record of the Year, Album of the Year, Song of the Year and Best Rock Performance. It's so hard to choose my favorites.

Now in the Best Rock Performance, Alabama Shakes for "Don't Wanna Fight" is definitely my choice. It's just so hot and ole school rock to me. Brittany's voice is ama-zing. That squeal at the beginning, shut the front door. Brittany's voice has so much soul.

Well, I'm listening while I work today. Speaking of which, I've got to get back to it so I can be done in time to watch the red carpet and of course music's biggest night, the 58th annual Grammy Awards.

Who do you want to see win? See the list of nominees here.

Popular Posts