Corinne Bailey Rae "Been To The Moon" Fashion

https://www.facebook.com/corinnebaileyrae/
{Photo From Corinne Bailey Rae Facebook} 

Last Friday, Corinne Bailey Rae gave music fans a gift on her birthday. The release of her first single, "Been To The Moon" from her upcoming album due out in May.

I'm definitely a fan. A fan who has anticipated Rae's new music for six year's now. Although it has taken six years, I have highly enjoyed in heavy rotation Rae's previous music. However I am super excited about her new album. I'm willing to bet fans already knew they were in for a treat. And the new song to me is just so exemplary of Rae's soulful and soft, yet very powerful voice.

"Been to the Moon" seems to share another chance to become acquainted again with someone who has crossed Rae's path before, but perhaps the timing just was not right. However an out of this world spark could possibly be reignited if the guy is ready to truly go hard for Rae. I could be so wrong here {smile}, but the song is very lovely and catchy and I love all of the lyrics and the "Been to the Moon" catchy hook.

Then there's the video. Wow! Rae is simply beautiful. Her hair equals goals for me and although I'm not much of a make up girl, I adore her make up looks also. And then there is her divine wardrobe. I want tell it all, but the gold laser cut jumpsuit she wears rocks my world. I love it. And then there's this {battle} flag that she carries which appears to be a turquoise silk. I love it. Especially what I think it symbolizes. You will have to let me know what you think the flag symbolizes. But back to the fashion in the video. Rae has me ready to go out to buy a super cute pair of silver flats and gold shorts to wear with a purple shirt. I never would have thought to put those colors together however I love it. And then there's that super cool leisure suit. I imagine it to the tone of a jean patchwork shirt or cape and jeans. And then there was that lovely silver asymmetric cut dress near the end of the video. You just have to see the video and hear the very beautiful "Been To The Moon". It's just all so breathtaking. I'm ready to take some of Corinne Bailey Rae's "Been To The Moon" fashion along on a ride in a convertible while playing and singing along to every tune.


See More Fashion. Scroll up and click arrow on the right.

Comments

  1. I have never heard of that song, thanks for sharing! I love the outfits too! My favorite are the silver shoes on the bottom left! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure. Those silver shoes are a pair of my favorite ones too.

      Delete
  2. I think she has such a great voice - I am glad to hear that she has some new music! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alex, Her voice is great. I'm excited to hear her new music too. :)

      Delete
  3. I've never heard about her before, but wow she's gorgeous, and the song's also nice! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessie, My pleasure. I'm glad you like the song. Corinne is just too cute and seems so sweet also.

      Delete
  4. I remember her! I was just thinking to myself the other day where on earth did she go and your right she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ana, Yes, it has been six years since her last album. I'm glad she's back with new music. It's sounding like it has been worth the wait.

      Delete
  5. Oh I love Corinne Bailey Rae's Girl Put Your Record On so I must check out this new album when it's out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. The first two singles are pretty amazing. I imagine the album will be a really good one. :)

      Delete
  6. This is a new musician discovery for me. I love both of the music and the pecies! Golden metallic particularly these days. Thanks for sharing this post xx


    Gigi |¤ https://bmobshelldrawer.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gigi, My pleasure. I'm a fan of metallic too in fashion, gold and silver. I'm glad you like Corinne's music. All of her works are so beautiful.

      Delete
  7. This is also a new musician discovery for me. I love it. What a great voice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Her voice is really beautiful. I'm glad you enjoyed her music.

      Delete
  8. I like her voice..I did not like music though..Outfit photos are nice..Uniqueness!!
    Mini Noms

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mini, I'm glad you enjoyed the outfit photos. Corinne's outfits in the video were very nice and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never heard of her, I will Google her. I love the butterfly shoes, the last pair. They look so elegant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nicely written post. I really enjoyed the fashion inspo through the outfits you posted. Each piece very cute and unique. "_

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never heard about her, but she's absolutely beautiful. I love how you combine the music and th fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Her music is lovely! Thanks for sharing :) Will look for more of her songs.

    www.theurbancat.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving those outfits! Them butterfly shoes are adorable. Haven't heard this before, really like it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Never heard about her but pics look stunning. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts