34 Boho Bags To Love

http://www.shoptiques.com/products/shop603-vegan-suede-bag?signalSource=shopstyle&utm_source=shopstyle&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=linkshare_us&utm_content=250621&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=J84DHJLQkR4&utm_campaign=Linkshare_10
I'm ready to add a couple of new handbags to my closet and nothing says boho chic like fringe. Along with fringe I adore over sized bags. Combine the two and it's love at first site like the Vegan Suede Fringe and Chain bag above. I'm also in love with pink and the serenity blues of the spring season. The super cute Leah Chain Edge Saddle Bag is a favorite of mine. I picture it with a cute, flowing dress and boots that would be perfect for a day in the park or at a music festival. The blush color puts in the mind of the spring season's color rose quartz. And the floral blue purse, 5th row down, is just so pretty. Scroll down below and over to the second page for more boho bags to love.



Popular Posts