2 Pages of Gifts Designed For Love

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/lagos-long-heart-pendant-necklace/3917003?cm_ven=Linkshare&cm_cat=partner&cm_pla=10&cm_ite=1&siteId=J84DHJLQkR4-a8INF9_UA6IijPKCA5ZJyg
I love this time of the year. I enjoy buying myself trinkets during my travels and then on either my birthday or Valentine's Day I treat myself to something a bit more than a trinket. Now of course I love receiving gifts too. I'm always very appreciative when someone thinks of me and show me so with a gift.

The 2 pages of Gifts Designed For Love are from LAGOS. I was a bit surprised at how much I love their Black Caviar collection. The Black Caviar Diamond Station Necklace is really making my heart sing. It is currently in my dreams{que dream music}. And so is everything in the Luna collection. Especially this Luna ring.

Wishing you all an early #HappyValentinesDay. May it be filled with lots of love.

 



Popular Posts