14 Love Songs For Valentine's Day

I have been singing love songs all week long and today I may have to break out my record player and put the needle to the record. But before I do that I plan to go get my laugh on. I love Zoolander and can't wait to see Zoolander 2. I can not believe it has been fifteen years since the first one. I love laughter and figured what better way to get my laugh on today. 

I also love to eat. I'm not 100% sure where I will end up eating today, but I know for sure I want to try something new. Wish me luck. Last minute dinner decisions on Valentine's Day is not a wise one, but I'm going to try my luck. And I most definitely must get myself a Gigi's Cupcake. Yum.

Well, I wish you all the most loving Valentine's Day. I hoped it's filled with lots and lots of love, happiness and your every heart's desire. If you find yourself needing to listen to a few tunes while getting ready for your Valentine's Day, take a listen to 14 of my favorite love songs below. What are some of your favorite love songs?

Happy Valentine's Day. :)



Sting - When We Dance 

Jesse Powell - You 

Kenny Lattimore - For You

Tevin Campbell - Can We Talk 

India.Arie - Brown Skin 



Lenny Kravitz - Believe In Me  


Journey - Open Arms 

Stevie Wonder - Lately 

Popular Posts