New Year, New Wardrobe

http://us.riverisland.com/women/sale/shoes--boots/beige-snake-print-block-heel-shoes-675147?istCompanyId=23c4e990-2bc6-43e5-80c7-6bc9ac44cc9c&istItemId=mmqqwmrla&istBid=t&mid=38434&cur=USD&cmpid=af_Linkshare_US_PB_J84DHJLQkR4_10&siteID=J84DHJLQkR4-WZ8h.UdxoeKKEiWlUSFshg

Happy New Year! :) I hope everyone's first Monday of the new year was a great one. Did anyone purge their closet over the holidays or for the new year? I guess it has kind of become tradition to clean out my closet seasonally, especially for winter and Christmas to give to some of my favorite organizations. I also enjoy searching for sales and buying a few items for the upcoming spring/summer and even fall. If you're shopping for a new wardrobe for the new year, here's a great place to start. Stay tuned for more.

Happy Shopping

Popular Posts