48 Playsuits and Jumpsuits - Getting Ready For Spring

http://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=488190011&pid=uid9921-26194089-92
{Photo: Free People}

I know, it's still pretty cold outside. At least for most of us. However if it's warm where you are, you're probably already enjoying warm weather and some super cute spring fashion. I'm definitely ready for spring. Having about two more months of winter left, I've been keeping warm by dreaming of spring and getting ready with some of the spring looks I love.

http://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=491052539&pid=uid9921-26194089-92
 {Photo: ASOS}
One of my all time favorite looks and 2016 spring trends is the look of lingerie. It's just so flirty and fun. And ever since singer Solange Knowles wore that gorgeous Stéphane Rolland jumpsuit to her wedding, I have just been so into jumpsuits and playsuits.


{Photo: ASOS}
Well, orange you just lovely? lol
I couldn't help myself. I think it's the big sister in me that's used to keeping my siblings entertained that gets me a little silly at times. Who am I kidding? I'm silly often. But yes, speaking of orange. Next to pink, it is my favorite color. I have one favorite orange peasant blouse in my closet that I just absolutely adore. And one of my goals this winter was to add more color to my closet. I'm sure this goal will continue throughout spring. I will surely add more zest to my closet with more bright and sunny orange.

http://api.shopstyle.com/action/apiVisitRetailer?id=500740933&pid=uid9921-26194089-92
{Photo: ASOS}
I'm also loving the lightweight denim trend for spring. Plus denim is just an awesome staple that I love to always have in my closet.

And this jumpsuit right here. Oh my gosh. It is really rocking my world. I love the soft open v-neck and 80s looking semi padded shoulders. The top portion makes me want to see the look with some big gold earrings or maybe an 80s style chain necklace.

Then the wide legged bottoms feels a bit 70s and calls for a floppy hat or perhaps a bright colored tassel necklace. You know, just a touch of boho.

See more playsuits and jumpsuits below. I'm in love with them all.
 

Popular Posts