Jennifer Lopez AMAs Inspired Looks

http://us.asos.com/Fashion-Union-Halter-Neck-Jumpsuit-in-Star-Print/17xgh0/?iid=5741864&istCompanyId=467dd896-9a62-42c2-84d9-be2d13921f66&istItemId=mlqaqpilw&istBid=t&transaction_id=102e3498feec0548727bfecc31d642&affid=10607&pubref=1023

JLo, JLo. Oh my goodness. She looked so stunning at the AMA's last night. I can not believe she is a few years shy of 50. She truly showed that age is nothing but a number as she danced just the same as she did as a fly girl. What was that? I think she was perhaps in her 20s then. Wow! All I know is Lopez looked great. Look after look as the host of the AMAs, Jennifer Lopez was gorgeous.

That yellow Michael Costello jumpsuit she wore was one of my absolute favorites. And the blue star Zuhair Murad jumpsuit, yes please. JLo had me on a jumpsuit search after work today. And I think I found some pretty cute ones. One I'm getting for myself and another I'm adding to my Christmas list. I've been pretty nice this year. I think perhaps I've earned myself a jumpsuit or two. :)

I'm really in love with the Alexis Red Amadeo Revolve Cape Jumpsuit. I think it'll be perfect for one of the Nashville Fashion Week party's next year. Besides I've never tried Rent The Runway, so that should be fun.

The Nasty Gal Can You Feel It Striped Lurex Jumpsuit, I'm ready to wear now. It'll be super cute for a Christmas Party or maybe even New Year's Eve. And since the Rent The Runway jumpsuit doesn't really count, you know since I can't keep it, the Nasty Gal Keep Up Cape Jumpsuit (under $25) is another cutie that I would love to wear now and also in the Spring.

Popular Posts