Glitter & Shine and Zodiac Signs

https://www.katespade.com/products/leo-keychain/1KRU0176-8.html?cm_mmc=Affiliate-_-Pepperjam-_-Deeplink-_-Deeplink&affiliateCustomId=1750006170&utm_campaign=Deeplink&utm_medium=affiliate&clickId=1463055304&siteID=katespade&source=PJ_AD%3AZ%3AKSPF&affiliateId=20648&utm_source=pepperjam&utm_content=Deeplink

Kate Spade is talking my language, the language of love and in the colors I absolutely adore. The Black Stripe Bubble Umbrella is rocking my world in black, white and pink. #YesPlease. And then there's the Glitter Bug Card Holder. It's the perfect way to shine morning, noon and nighttime. I will be all to happy to pull The Love Channel's business cards out of this cutie of a card holder. Then there's the Leo Keychain which is officially on my Christmas list and one of those gifts that I'll more than likely buy for myself to make sure I don't miss out. It's a most wanted for me.

Each key chain has on the back a saying that shares a little about the trait of each zodiac sign. See how cute your Zodiac sign key chain is and what it says about your sign. Does it ring true?

Here's to an early Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you. And be sure to enjoy the Kate Spade New York Cyber Monday deals.

{Note: The Black Stripe Bubble Umbrella listed is sold on Saks Fifth Avenue website. The Kate Spade Cyber Monday deal does not apply.}

Popular Posts