5 Fun and Affordable Things To Do In South Beach Miami

You guys, I can not tell you how excited I am that the American Black Film Festival will still take place this year. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the festival that typically take place in June has been moved to October. While I look forward to my yearly pilgrimage to South Beach Miami in June, waiting to go in October gives me more time to prepare, and besides, Miami is always such a beautiful paradise any time of the year.

I look forward to seeing all of the great films, networking and more. And I'm so excited to enjoy some of my favorite fun and affordable things to do on South Beach.

1. Walk or bike ride Lincoln Mall
2. Visit Books and Books
3. Relax and indulge in a spa treatment at Lapis Spa
4. Devour {yes devour :)} a plate of Mojito Fries at Mondrian Hotel
5. Relax on South Beach

** THIS 9 FUN AND AFFORDABLE THINGS TO DO IN SOUTH BEACH MIAMI WAS UPDATED: 3/27/2020

Please see The Love Channel with Ty's policies

Comments

Popular Posts