Cyber Sales You're Sure To Love

http://www.nastygal.com/clothes/shake-down-fringe-jacket?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=J84DHJLQkR4&utm_content=J84DHJLQkR4&utm_term=15&siteID=J84DHJLQkR4-P39Yhk6RoKd8j8Af14l3jg
Do you guys feel like you just ran a marathon? :) And how did you do it on all of the super yummy Thanksgiving Dinner? This is my first year EVER, looking into after Thanksgiving deals. I found a lot of goodies and saw a lot of dream pieces too.

I've added a really cute poncho to my Christmas list from Saks. It was $125 and now it's only $50. I may just have to get it for myself to make sure I get my size and also to make sure it doesn't sale out.

Over at Anthropologie is an amazing color block skirt on sale. I'm thinking, "what can I wear with it to give it a hint of a bohemian fill?" It's so structured however I'm really loving it.

Then there's this really hot sequin dress at Nordstrom's that I just gotta have. It's simple, but one of those pieces that you can just throw on and it looks like you spent some time planning out a gorgeous outfit. I think it'll be nice for dressing up and dressing down. It's a bit cool to shimmer and shine during the day. :)

And then that Nasty Gal Fringe jacket, oh my goodness. I won't get started with how much I love all things fringe. All I'll say is #YESPLEASE. 

Well, enough of my jibber jabber. Here is a round up of some of the sales I found. I hope you guys find some pieces you're excited about aka goodies for yourself. And in the spirit of Christmas I hope you find lots of great gifts for the ones you love. 

Happy Shopping
 

Nasty Gal - Lots of Specials Still Taking Place 

Gap: 40% Off. Use Code: HOLIDAYS

Kate Spade: Enjoy 30% off everything at katespade.com with code: SHINE at checkout now through Tuesday, December 1 {11:59 p.m. pt}.

{Details and restrictions vary for each retailer. Be sure to check each retailers details, restrictions and exclusions.}

Popular Posts