Tuesday's "Touch of Boho" - LOVE

This Tuesday's "Touch of Boho" is my absolute favorite boho piece of jewelry right now. I love to shop trinkets when I visit some place new. That way not only is it a piece of jewelry that I wear, but it also holds special memories. My wooden love necklace has a very special place in my heart.

I remember strolling around Marietta Square with my dear friend. We walked in and out of stores admiring art, clothes and jewelry. This super cute love necklace drew me in right away. "Awww, how cute is this?" I asked my friend. We gushed over it for a little bit before moving on to other art and jewelry in the store. A few months had passed and I had forgotten all about my love for the love necklace. And then on my birthday, my friend presented me with the cutest green box with gold bow and inside was love. Oh my goodness. I was so flattered that she remembered that I admired the piece so dearly. It will forever have a special place in my heart.


Popular Posts