National Chocolate Day

All I can say is yum and I can not wait to finish work today so I can go get me some. :) Some super yummy chocolate. This super yummy sundae is from Bricktop's. It is a must every time I visit Nashvegas. 

Here are some of my other favorite chocolate desserts. 

S'More eggrolls from Taqueria Tsunami in Marietta, Georgia (north of Atlanta).

From Legal Seafood in Atlanta, Georgia. I know longer see it on their menu. Perhaps it was their featured dessert. Oh my gosh. It was so good.  

I could eat this skillet chocolate chip cookie from Bricktop's everyday. It's my special treat to share with my friend whenever I visit Nashville. It's just so darn good. :)

You guys, this is one of the most delicious chocolate cakes I have ever eaten. And it's from the vegetarian and vegan restaurant in Atlanta, Georgia, Cafe Sunflower. I was really surprised at how yummy it was.

Happy 'National Chocolate Day'

Popular Posts