Touch of Boho Tuesday

Happy Tuesday. I hope everyone's week is starting off well, happy, peaceful and full of love. I'm excited to share this Tuesday's Touch of Boho pieces with you. They're both from ASOS. And I'm loving them so much. I know I will get a lot of wear out of both pieces. 

The ASOS Big Open Circle Choker Necklace will be worn a lot. I'm sure I will pair it with jeans; skinny, boyfriend and flares. I like wearing chokers with flowing 70's style blouses. The freedom of a flowing blouse is a nice contrast to a choker necklace. I've never worn a choker with other necklaces, but I think I may give it a try and layer some other necklaces.

The other Touch of Boho I added for this Tuesday's look is an open cuff bracelet. Even though it's an open cuff, all cuff bracelets make me think of the Wonder Woman arm cuffs. It's one of my favorite styles of jewelry. I enjoy wearing them with jeans and tops, bodycon dresses and dresses with an ethereal type feel. I think they look really good with a nice pant suit also.

I wore this Tuesday's Touch of Boho pieces with my long black velvet dress and knee high boots.

Oh and you have to forgive me. I had a Touch of Boho moment loving and sharing a lot of the open cuff bracelets and chokers that I found. You can see below. There are some GOR-geous pieces. 

Popular Posts