#ChooseLOVE Campaign Day 94 - Cozy Up To Fall Fashion and More

Tuesday, September 22

Well, it's day 94 of the #ChooseLOVE campaign. I've finished shopping my closet and making my list of the Fall essentials I want. Only one more day until Fall is officially here. And most importantly, I am so thankful and happy that the #ChooseLOVE campaign went well. As Fall roles in, the #ChooseLOVE campaign will come to an end. I'm already thinking of ways to make it better for next year. And I can't wait to sit down with my friend to brainstorm on just that, making the campaign bigger and better.

How does Fall feel to you? To me it feels more like a new beginning. More so than Spring to me. Fall just feels so crisp and fresh. And although the ground will turn cold and the leaves will change colors, oh what splendid colors they will be.

I'm eyeing my red jacket in this photo, but actually I think the white leather jacket may pair better. Especially with the 80's style bracelet I chose. The white leather jacket is just more fun like the bracelet, and the red jacket is a little less casual. Hmmm? I might change my mind later.

Well, my sweater skirt is the last piece I shopped in my closet for Fall. Everything is officially on hangers so I can grab and go. A few summer pieces remain in the closet, but only pieces I think I can pair with boots, a sweater or jacket to carry into Fall are the last hints of summer. I'm ready to cozy up to Fall fashion.

Comments

Popular Posts