#ChooseLOVE Campaign Day 92 - Burnt Orange Skirt

Sunday, September 20

It's day 92 of the #ChooseLOVE campaign which means only 3 more days until Fall. All last week and possibly another day or two this week I will shop my closet to see what fashion pieces I have for Fall and make a list of the things I would like to add to my closet. I was also thinking this morning that I need to get ready for all the awesome sales when they come about. I love 70's and bohemian style and bet I can score some pretty good deals on key pieces that I can keep in my closet forever. Like my burnt orange skirt. I have had this cutie for about 10, maybe 11 years now. I love burnt orange and this skirt to me is pretty perfect for Fall and Winter, dressed up and casually. I like it with a nice pair of heels and a blouse for church or an event that may include being around my elders. I enjoy it casually with a t-shirt or top with my knee high boots for a pull something out of the closet and go when a friend calls and ask if you want to go grab a bite to eat. I've paired it with both my jean jacket and leather jacket. It's simple and very comfortable. I've added to my list for this Fall a touch of boho statement necklace to wear with it and put a question mark next to a few bangles.

Comments

Popular Posts