#ChooseLOVE Campaign Day 91 - It's Almost Fall Ya'll

O.k., you know, I am just all too excited about Fall. You guys are probably so tired of hearing me talk about it. It's just that Fall feels so crisp, new, like fresher air and perfectly sun kissed days. Oh, I am just so in love with Fall.

Well, I today, day 91 of the #ChooseLOVE campaign I did a a lot more shopping around my own tiny little closet, putting away some more summer items, deciding on what summer items can stay and transition into Fall and making a list of some things I would like to have in my closet this Fall season. Organizing my closet last month made this task so easy and actually fun. I shared an article about the 3 easy steps I used to organize my closet. You can read it here.

Two clothing favorites that I decided to keep back when I cleansed my closet was an old corduroy vest that I had forgotten about. It will be super cute with floral blouse and some flair jeans. Two items I added to the list. And there is something I like about this stripped skirt that I found at the thrift store. I'm thinking I may be able to pair it with the same floral shirt I hope to find.

Well, I say it's almost Fall ya'll, but really Fall is already here. The mornings and nights have been so cool. I love it. And days so, so nice with close your eyes and let the breeze caress your cheeks type of perfection. Fall, I luv you.


Comments

Popular Posts