#ChooseLOVE Campaign Day 72 - It's Music Monday Ya'll

Monday, August 31

Have you guys ever played that, I guess it's a game, where you name your favorite band or music artist from using each letter of your first and/or last name? I saw it on a friend's page a few week's ago and I forgot to do it. Well, there is no better time than on Music Monday. And since it is Music Monday, I decided to find my favorite song also from each artist to share. I would love to know who your favorite artists are and your favorite songs too. Feel free to share in the comment box below. So here we go. Here are some of my fav artists using the letters of my first and last name.

T - Tamia - Stranger In My House - How hot did Tamia look in this video? I love this song and video.
Y - YES - Owner of a Lonely Heart - :) Classic 80's to me, love

S - Sting - If I Ever Lose My Faith - I LOOOOOVE Sting. Choosing a favorite song was tough.
W - Wham! - Careless Whisper - I remember exactly where I first read about Wham! And Careless Whisper was on heavy rotation on my hometown's radio station and its main bowling alley. I love every single song Wham! and George Michael have every made.
I - Imagine Dragons - Radioactive - I just love their high energy sound, LOVE :)
N - Nina Simone - Ne Me Quitte Pas - Nina Simone is amaaazing. I have her on heavy rotation on my iPOD. I love her and her music so much. And I mean every word. AMAZING.
T - Toni Braxton - Un-Break My Heart - I don't even know what to say. Every word sang, every outfit worn had me glued to the TV and radio. I even wrote a song for Toni and gave it to Babyface. Nothing came of it. I'll have to try again. It is my dream to work with Toni at least once. And this video, hot, right?



Comments

Popular Posts