#ChooseLOVE Campaign Day 70 - Just A Big Kid at Heart

Saturday, August 29

After Friday's ONE Musicfest block party complete with popcorn, cotton candy, a bounce house and more, the big kid in me could not pass by fifty cent bubbles without grabbing a few. I can't wait to go home again and share the bubbles with my nieces, nephews, little cousins and my mom too. She's a big old kid at heart just like me. Well, I guess I should say I'm a big kid at heart like my mom. It is so awesome to see her playing frisbee, riding bikes and all with her grandbabies. And they absolutely love it.

There are so many wonderful things that I love about my mom. Her allowing us, encouraging us really to always have time for play is one of the things I love dearly about my mom. We have so much fun in enjoying things so simple, like blowing bubbles. I am so excited to go home and share.

What kid at heart activities do you enjoy?


Comments

Popular Posts