#ChooseLOVE Campaign Day 67 - A WeekDay Off

Wednesday, August 26

I am smiling so big right now. Day 67 of the #ChooseLOVE campaign equaled a day off for me. Yea and woot, woot! I had to stop typing for a minute to raise the roof. It has been a minute since I have had a week day off or at least that is the way it feels. And don't get me wrong, I LOVE having Saturday and Sundays off, however sometimes it's really nice to break up the monotony.

It was a wonderful 71 degrees out, perfect for rolling down the car windows and enjoying the breeze. So what did I do with a weekday off? I went to one of my favorite thrift stores. I found some really cool goodies. I really love them all, however I think my absolute favorites right now are a super cute boho style dress, a pink brooch and a pair of multi color heels.



Comments

Popular Posts