#ChooseLOVE Campaign Day 65 - 30 Days of Summer

Monday, August 24

Wow!!! As always time is surely flying. Monday was the 65th day of the #ChooseLOVE campaign meaning only 30 more days of summer. It's kind of hard to believe that I have worn my #ChooseLOVE t-shirt for 65 days. Oh my gosh. As I look back on this part of The Love Channel's journey I am so excited by all of the places the shirt and I have been. I enjoyed people sharing that they like the shirt. Very seldom do they ask what it means. When they comment on it, I ask if they mind if I share my business card with them and give a sweet thank you. And I'm all too excited that supporters of The Love Channel's first fundraiser, the #ChooseLOVE t-shirt campaign, has text or emailed me to share they have received their t-shirts. Yea!!! One supporter sent a photo. It is too cute. You can see it here.

I can not wait to see all of the supporters of the campaign in their #ChooseLOVE t-shirts. A style contest is coming soon. I hope you'll #StayTuned.


Comments

Popular Posts