Katy Perry for Moschino Fall/Winter 2015 Collection

https://instagram.com/katyperry/
I am just feeling so nostalgic right now. I am absolutely in love with the colors of and with everything about this Moschino ad. And that paint can. It's a purse!!! I love it. The Moschino Spray Paint Pantent Leather Bag is rocking my world.

I love Moschino. The clothes and accessories are always so much fun. While I love my bohemian styles and dreams, I also adore the fun that Moschino has with fashion. It's over the top and just, it's just the way fashion should be.

And I think Katy Perry is so perfect as the face for the Moschino's Fall/Winter 2015 Collection. She always has so much fun with her fashion from H2T, head to toe.

Katy looks GREAT!!! And the ads are awesome. See more of Katy in the Moschino Fall/Winter 2015 ad by clicking her photo. And you've gotta check out some of my favorite from the Moschino  Fall/Winter 2015 Collection below. I'm so in love with every single piece.



 

Comments

Popular Posts