#ChooseLOVE Campaign Day 33 - Hits and Misses

Thursday, July 23

Well, you know. There isn't much to say about today. Hmmm? 

You know how you may have one of those hit or miss type of days. Today was one of those days for me. I think I just had so much on my mind. And even though I planned what to wear in advance, I end up not really liking what I wore. However what was more important was being on time and seeing all that I had to do through to the end. 

Thinking back on it, I guess I could have gone back for a different pair of shoes, however I just didn't want to risk trying on one pair and then another and then being tempted to change what I was wearing all together, lol :) 

Hits and misses I tell ya. But I got everything done and I kept a smile on my face every bit of the way. Besides, it was just a not so good wardrobe decision, not the end of the world or anything. And at the end of it all, I was able to cross everything off from my to-do-list AND I had the opportunity to do what was most important, sport my #ChooseLOVE t-shirt in the hopes of inspiring love. :)


Comments

Popular Posts