#ChooseLOVE Campaign #Day 31 - These Boots Were Made For Walking

So as I write the post for day 31 of the #ChooseLOVE Campaign, I'm thinking of two songs. My favorite pair of zipper boots from DSW has me thinking about Nancy Sinatra's "These Boots Were Made For Walkin". I love that song and video.

The second song, and I'm singing this one out loud as I type, is "I'm a hustler baby. I just want you to know. It ain't where I've been. But where I'm bout to go. Now I just want to love you." Ha ha. You guys remember that? Pharrell Williams singing the hook to Jay Z's "I Just Wanna Love You (Give It 2 Me). Remember Pharrell with Chad Hugo, the Neptunes and that neptunes sound?

So the reason for that song is the cute red feathered hat I found for only $5 at a thrift store type place called Style Encore. I also found my pants there and the cutest top. I have the top waiting for me after the #ChooseLOVE Campaign.

I am having so much fun, enjoying my self challenge to wear my #ChooseLOVE t-shirt for the 95 days of summer. I think I'm going to do a DIY project with it soon, keeping one t-shirt plain and cutting the other one up, bedazzling it or something.

I'm excited for you to purchase your #ChooseLOVE t-shirt soon. Only 24 more days before the Booster Campaign ends. I am also thrilled to have you join me in wearing your t-shirts and choosing it as a way to help inspire love.

And I can't wait to see how you style your t-shirts.
Shop Similar Looks
DETAILS: T-Shirt - Pants - Hat - Boots 

Comments

Popular Posts