#ChooseLOVE Campaign Fashion Day 1

O.k. did I share already how excited I am about the #ChooseLOVE Campaign? I'm so super excited. I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone styles their #ChooseLOVE t-shirts. Also I'm super excited to see how I'm going to style my own #ChooseLOVE tee. I think I'm going to get one in every size. Maybe I'll challenge myself to a couple of DIY fashion projects. That should be fun, right?

Day 1 I get to hang out with my numero uno, the lady that taught me all about love and kindness and respect. My mom's birthday was yesterday and I have been overjoyed to spend the last couple of days with her. We've been in Huntsville, Alabama, trying to stay cool in 95 degree weather. It's a scorcher. Yet we are having so much fun just "chilling" (ha ha) together.

Today we spent a little time at Huntsville's Space Center. We enjoyed a nice summer salad and some ice cream. YUM. I managed to snap a few photos for day 1, however I wanted the focus to be on my lovely mom (in my head I said mum, you  know, in my best England accent).

#StayTuned. #ChooseLOVE campaign t-shirts will be available July first. And in the spirit of inspiring love, I'm also excited to share the organization to whom a portion of the #ChooseLOVE campaign t-shirts will go to. It is a group that is dear to my heart and shares one of my all time favorite universal languages of love, music.

Comments

Popular Posts