#ChooseLOVE Campaign Day 4

Wednesday, June 24

Day 4 of the #ChooseLOVE Campaign, I was at my desk all day, playing catch up on my day job. I have been so excited to get back to writing for the blog. I finally had that opportunity after work to do so today. Plus I had a chance to think about the first two quarters of this year and the awesome opportunities I have had to meet so many beautiful spirited people and the places I have had the opportunity to travel to so far. Just this month along I spent 12 days in mostly Philadelphia with short trips to two cities in Jersey, finally made it to New York (LOVED it) :) and also DC. It was a blast and I'm like a kid in a candy store, excited to grab all the candy or in this case, the candy is the wonderful experiences that I can not wait to share.

I'm working on it in my free time. Downloading photos, drafting articles to share here on The Love Channel /w/ Ty Swint and more. I'm thinking by next week I will be back to my regular work routine which lends its way to getting back to posting articles on a regular basis here on the blog. Plus I am too excited for the #95DaysofSummerLove/#ChooseLOVE campaign for which I am still working on some pretty exciting things.

Then there's planning for the rest of this year and even next year. I feel like there is a sparkle in my eye, there's is definitely a smile on my face and just a bit of tears because I am loving this journey so much. I am doing what I love and I am just too excited by the people God is placing in my life and the opportunities He is providing for me. Plus I just recall where I was in 2013 and 2014. And out of so much death of loved ones and also in the world by people whose death's touched and broke my heart, plus from a lack of compassion during some of my greatest time of need, The Love Channel was born. It's my new baby. :) And I am just so excited to watch it grow. The last couple of years have definitely proved to me that All Things Are Possible Through Christ Who Strengthens Me.

Humbly with Love,
Ty


Comments

Popular Posts