#ChooseLOVE Campaign Day 3

Tuesday, June 23

Day 3 of the #ChooseLOVE Campaign involved getting back to work. My day job as an admin and personal assistant keeps me pretty busy. I keep telling myself I need to buy some cute, comfy and stylish clothes for those days I have to run errands. Typically I'm at my desk spending most of my time on the computer and can pretty much wear PJs. I don't however. I like to be ready for whatever the days calls me to do.

Day 3, I opted for my #ChooseLOVE t-shrit with some black tights and a gray sweater which I tied around my waist once I learned one of the days tasks would be headed out to purchase groceries. The grocery store can sometimes be pretty darn cold.

It was nice to get out into the summer heat, but just for a little time. Returning to the nice air condition definitely felt good. And having some pretty flowers to brighten up my work space and some good for me fruits and vegetables was nice. I see a lot of salads and fruit and just a little bit of meat in my future. At least my future summer days.

Comments

Popular Posts