95 Days of Summer Love


Summer is here and I am so excited to share #95DaysofSummerLove with the #ChooseLOVE campaign. So just what is the #ChooseLOVE campaign? It is a campaign that I hope will inspire us to love more. For the 95 days of summer I have decided to be a walking billboard for love. :) Every day this summer I will wear The Love Channel with Ty Swint #ChooseLOVE t-shirt and you can join me. 
The #ChooseLOVE t-shirt will be available starting July 15. 
I invite you to purchase your #ChooseLOVE t-shrit and make love fashionable by styling it up and uploading your photos to The Love Channel with Ty Swint social media platforms and on your social media platforms using the hashtags #ChooseLOVE and #95DaysofSummerLove
Let's make love contagious this summer and always. Love is the only way.

Humbly with Love, 
Ty

Comments

Popular Posts