#FPFestivalDays - "Anything Goes Dress"

All I can say is I love this dress! It is just so much fun. I wish I had a Bessie Smith viewing party to attend this Saturday. I am so excited to see the movie "Bessie" with Queen Latifah. Chattanooga is my hometown and I am just now learning so much about Ms. Bessie Smith. I have given myself homework to learn as much about her as I can  this week before seeing the HBO movie this Saturday.

This 'Free People Anything Goes Dress' reminded of the roaring 20s. It is also so boho chic. I would wear it with a cute pump ala the 20s and the bohemian in me would love to style it up kind of rugged with a super cool tan or black flat boot and broken in leather jacket, something really feminine and tough at the same time.

I can also see wearing it with a really nice and simple heel and a tuxedo jacket. You know like when you're at prom and your date gives you his tuxedo jacket to be a gentleman and to keep you warm. I just went way back with that reminiscent vision.




Comments

Popular Posts