Spring Green for Nashville Fashion Week

http://wls.io/pland/qrnz9zo
I am so loving the pastels that I am finding this spring season. My favorite dress so far this spring has to be my spring green, pastel dress. I wore it for a first time to Nashville Fashion Week's 'Accessories As Art' event.

The first thing that caught my eye was the pretty, soothing color. And then the detailing of an Aztec or tribal type feel at the waist and chest area were so pretty to me. The detailing at the waist did a magic trick of sorts, cinching in my waist if you will and it gave the dress more shape. Along with being soothing, the blue in the details along with the green pastel color of the dress made me think of relaxing by the sea. I enjoyed the flow of the dress as I walked to the venue and Nashville gave the nicest touches of wind, giving the dress a beautiful flow.

Inspired by the tribal feel of the detail design, I paired the dress with my wooden clutch and a light beige Vince Camuto bootie.

I love the feel and look of my spring green dress. I have a feeling it will be a staple in my closet all year long.



Shop Similar: Maxi Dress - Clutch - Vince Camuto Bootie 
{Note: Links in article are to similar items worn in photos}



Comments

Popular Posts