Nashville Fashion Week 2015

http://wls.io/pland/qrnz9zo
It's that time of year again. Time for Nashville Fashion Week 2015. This year is sure to be just as wonderful as the last. Coming back will be Fern Mallis, creator of New York Fashion Week. You may have also seen Fern Mallis as a judge on America's Next Top Model and other fashion related TV shows. Joining Mallis this year at Nashville Fashion Week 2015 will be photographer Nigel Barker. There will be a book signing by Nigel Barker on April 7 at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Barker will also attend the Ready To Wear Runway Show as a special guest. The Ready To Wear Runway Show is scheduled to be held on the John Seigenthaler Memorial Bridge April 10 capturing Nashville's beautiful skyline as a backdrop.

See some photos below from The Love Channel with Ty Swint's first visit to Nashville Fashion Week in 2014 plus click here for this year's Nashville Fashion Week information. I've also listed some links below to articles from The Love Channel with Ty Swint's 2015 Nashville Fashion Week experience. Enjoy and I hope to see you there.

7 Top Looks From Nashville Fashion Week 
Spring Green for Nashville Fashion Week 
Thank You Nashville
http://wls.io/pland/qrnz9zo
 {At Opening Night Party. Pleasure to meet NFW Kristen Milner}

http://wls.io/pland/qrnz9zo
 {Fashion by Melrose Space}


http://wls.io/pland/qrnz9zo
{Fashion by Black by Maria Silver}


http://wls.io/pland/qrnz9zo
{Fashion by Pink Elephant Designs}
http://wls.io/pland/qrnz9zo
{At The Rosewood - Host and Volunteer at NFW 2014}

Comments

  1. Awesome! I love fashion event and you feel special when you can go...

    MakeUp Fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erika, I never thought about it that way, feeling special when you go. As I think about it I agree. :)

      Delete
  2. that's great you got to be a part of that, fun experience! I love the fashion shows! thanks for sharing : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be such a fun experience to be there as opposed to seeing it on TV/movies, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alex, yes. And Nashville is really amazing with their Fashion Week and organization of it all. The city and shows are great.

      Delete
  4. Sure sounds like you had a great time. Love the pictures you've shared. I've never been to a fashion show. I'm sure it's way better once you're there in person. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PJ, Thank you :) for the photo comment. I love taking pictures. They are a lot of fun. I love the hustle and bustle energy of getting to each show and getting around the city.

      Delete
  5. I love the black sequins! It looks like you had a great time and the collection is giving me early 70's vibes with a hint of the late 60's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that super cute jumpsuit too. She wore it well. I should have gotten a photo of her shoes. They were hot. :)

      Delete
  6. Love the pants by Maria Silver.
    I love fashion and always feel special when invited for fashion week. I'm sure you had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great show! Love the billowing colours in the second picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love attending fashion show event! Sounds like you had a great time. I like the Melrose design, very unique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon, I thought so too. The Melrose collection was a lot of fun and free

      Delete
  9. The collection looks awesome... love it ! Great post :) tsk a lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sasa, Thank you. Glad you enjoyed the post and collections

      Delete
  10. You're very lucky to be able to attend such events! Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts