7 of My Favorite Timbaland Songs - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIMBALAND



Happy Birthday Timbaland aka Timothy Zachery Mosley ( I love the name Zachery). I can not think of a song that Tim has produced that I do not absolutely love. I just had to celebrate his birthday by sharing 7 of my favorite Timbaland songs. It was tough but here are 7 of my favorite Timbaland songs. Happy Birthday Timbaland. What's your favorite Timbaland track/song?

1. Cry Me A River  - Justin Timberlake
2. Try Again - Aaliyah 
3. Dirt Off My Shoulder - Jay Z
4.  Hot Boyz - Missy Elliott
5. Oops (Oh My) - Tweet (so Timbaland to me, LOVE)
6. What Goes Around Comes Around - Justin Timberlake
7. Give It To Me - Timbaland Feat. Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake

Comments

  1. My favourite Timbaland track? It's a tie between Give It To Me and Dirt off My Shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, how could I forget Dirt Off My Shoulder. That beat is definitely a hip hop classic. I really like that song. Good one Malika. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts