7 Songs To Inspire A Great Week

Happy Monday ya'll. I hope you guys had a great weekend that will lend itself to a great week. I'm revved up and ready to get the week started. There is a lot to do. I'm finishing up goal setting for the second quarter of the year and there are so many exciting things happening all around the country. Fingers crossed I will have the opportunity to be a part of some of them.

Nashville along is jammed packed with a month full of so many exciting events. From Nashville Fashion Week to Nashville's Comedy Festival {update: the 2016 comedy festival dates are in May} to the Nashville Film Festival and so much more, and that's just what's happening in Music City in April. I love Nashvegas. Its heart is as big as my granny's sense of humor. Some of you may know that granny had surgery to remove cancer at Vanderbilt in Nashville back in 2013. I spent 2 weeks in Nashville during that time and was just so rocked by the hospitality of everyone in the city. Seriously, it was just so amazing how kind everyone was. I hope I get to return to Nashville in April for all of the exciting events and to enjoy the city's energy.

So speaking of energy, here goes, 7 songs to inspire a great week. And please feel free to share what songs get you started. I would love to add them to future playlists and share them with you all here on The Love Channel with Ty Swint. 

Happy Monday and LOVE

Popular Posts