READY

Where to begin? With the here and now I suppose. I won't bore you with the long drawn out story of why I have been so afraid to sing all of these years. Honestly I can't 100% recall from where the fear came. All I know is I LOVE to write. I have been songwriting since 14. And my passion for singing matches that love of writing. I'm so ready to learn all that I can about singing, songwriting, performing and I think I'll even pick up an instrument or two. I hope you'll follow me along on my journey. This should be some scary fun. I'm guessing kind of like a roller coaster ride. :)


Comments

  1. Wow! Didn't know singing was up there with the writing, but it should be : ) Beautiful person beautiful voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @katnap :) Thank you so much. That means a lot to me. I can't wait to fine tune my voice and share a professional recording of Ready.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts