25 Day Love Challenge, Day 15 - With A Little Help From My Friends

It always feels so good to help a friend. Today's 25 Day Love Challenge suggests doing something special for a friend.

I have a friend that's a little under the weather. Since they already had some chicken noodle soup, I figured I'd share the next best thing, which is actually my first best thing when I'm feeling under the weather, essential oils.

The staples that I keep in my home and shared with my friend today are lavender, lemon and peppermint. For my friend today, I blended 2 drops of lavender, 2 drops of peppermint and 1 drop lemon essential oils to 2 ounces of olive oil and gave them a mini massage focusing on the neck, chest, back areas and a little massage on the feet.

It's always so nice to help a friend. Here's to getting better soon and friendship.

Comments

Popular Posts