The Essentials of Life

I may be a bit biased about the amazing talent of artist Chris Longs. In my opinion he has one of the best visions, imaginations, eyes for beauty. There is nothing that he can not do. Way before a few classes in high school, Chris had already self taught himself to use a camera, capturing visions and light steadily and much like that of a trained professional. He takes pen, pencil to paper and what he creates is versatile and often times beyond imagination. Mick Jagger looks like Mick Jagger and Nina Simon, created OUT OF BEANS {amazing} looks like Nina Simon. Again, I may be biased because Chris is my best friend and brother from another mother. But really, I don't think I am biased at all. Chris and his talent to create are just amazing. Read The Love Channel's interview with Chris HERE

Comments

Popular Posts