Little Black Dress and White Leather Jacket

I was so happy to see my favorite Little Black Dress again. I had tucked it away so many years ago. All of the years I have had it, I've probably worn it only 2, maybe 3 times. Two times for sure. Well, after all of these years, I decided to take my favorite Little Black Dress for a spin.

I have some great memories attached to this dress. A gift from a cute little shop in Korea Town out in LA, the dress was for a New Year’s Eve party to which I still joke the no show artist who was to perform, still owes me a concert.

Back then I showed a lot more skin wearing the dress with top and bottom undergarments only, that showed midriff and a little cheek in the back. I will dare to go that bare again in 2015. However I’m not just ready.

For a day look I paired my favorite Little Black Dress with a cami top and silk bottoms.

I wore an elegant open toe shoe for the New Year Eve’s party way back when. A beautiful shoe that I would love to find again. For my recent spin around town, I paired the dress with a black ankle boot and my white leather jacket for fall.

I took my dress for a spin in Marietta, Georgia, just 20, 30 minutes North of Atlanta. What I love about Atlanta, Georgia is that the energy of the city lends itself to daringly wearing my favorite Little Black Dress the same way it was worn in LA. Perhaps out to one of Atlanta’s hot club spots. And it could also be worn with the boots and white leather jacket to an event at High Museum, Atlanta Symphony and even out to dinner.

You know, I almost thought about giving her away, but I think my favorite Little Black Dress will be a staple in my closet for many more years to come. 


Photos By: Kathy Dismus

Outfit Details 
Little Black Dress - Similar Here
Wilson's White Leather Jacket - Similar Here
Black Ankle Boot - Similar Here

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts