21 Michael Kors Christmas Gifts for You and Yours

So rather you are shopping for a loved one or even if that loved one is you, you can not go wrong with a Christmas gift from Mihcael Kors. Michael Kors watches always make a lovely gift. They are super stylish and many have a nice classic look. My personal favorite is the Michael Kors 'Parker" Chronograph Leather Watch and paired with the Blue Michael Kors 'Jet Set' Leather Tote.

My all time favorite item right now of Michael Kors is the Jules Leather Drawstring Crossbody handbag in the colors Luggage (a more classic look and feel) and also in Raspberry. I'm such a huge fan of 70s Style and Bohemian Fashion. I think the slouchy feel of the bag would work perfectly with just about every thing in my closet. No matter your style, it's a super cute bag that I bet would get plenty of use.

Here are 21 of my favorite Michael Kors pieces, from watches, to handbags and a gorgeous pair of boots.



Comments

Popular Posts