These Faux Leather Joggers Will Change Your Life


Ok, so maybe that title is quiet the statement, but you know, my faux leather joggers did kind of change my life, LOL. While I have my Little Miss Hip Hop Moments, the thing about me is, I'm pretty darn prissy and find myself mainly in skirts and dresses. Even when I had one of little miss hip hop moments down in New Orleans a couple of years ago, I found myself in a dress.

So just how did these faux leather joggers change my life. Oh my gosh, they are so comfortable for one and way different from anything I would wear for a date night. And I can't lie, I loved that my date found them to be sexy. While the fit up front is surely like a pair of jogging pants, the back side fits the tushie very nicely.

So yeah, these cuties were a bit of a life changer as I may now consider wearing joggers instead of a dress for a date night look. I'm even considering this pair in black and the icing on top, they were over $150 (ya'll know I'm too darn frugal) and now are on sale for only $40. And I think an open back top would be super cute too.

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

  1. Style Lockers is one of the leading retailers of Italian Apparel in the UK, we are proud to provide high-quality men, women, and children's trendy clothes like Italian Clothing, cotton trousers, cotton joggers, plus size clothing, women pants, cardigans etc.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts