Neon Green Is The Color Of My Love

Is anyone else falling for neon green? No? Just me? It was around Fall of last year that I kept seeing the color every where. I purchased a neon green skirt and a neon green pair of shoes that I absolutely love. And later I purchased this neon green sheer top that I was, crazy enough, able to wear in winter. The weather during my trip to Chattanooga and Atlanta at the beginning of the year was pretty warm.

Later into the winter I continued to see this beautiful and bright hue. I saw black'ish star Tracee Ellis Ross sporting the cutest winter coat and boots on a Christmas video that she posted to her Instagram back in December. Oh my gosh, those boots and coat in the neon green were so rocking and perfect to brighten any winter day.

I've read in a few articles that neon colors are going to be a big trend for Spring 2020. Harper's Bazaar shared that highlighter-inspired colors like neon green will be a stand out trend for spring. I'm so down for that. When I was first introduced to highlighters, oh my God, I had to have all the colors, especially the pink, green and yellow. And I also had to have all the sticky note colors too. Another fun memory that the bright neon color trend of Spring 2020 reminds me of is sherbet. I loooove me so me sherbet and have the best memories of enjoying the multi color sherbet, green, orange and pink with my granny and grandma. Sometimes we'd even add Sprite, LOL. Yum and so pretty. Needless to say I love this trend which will probably keep a spot in my closet for years to come. I'm loving and considering some of these items for now and when the weather warms back up.



Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change. 

Comments

Popular Posts