Fall In Love With Fall Styles Under $100

Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I hope you're having a wonderful week filled with love. Did you get an opportunity to read the post about this crazy thing called life and all the emotions and thoughts that crossed my mind during my visit to the awe inspiring Arch National Park? It was after my climb up to see the Delicate Arch that I got all emotional. It was a good thing though, like a cleanse for my mind, body and soul. Plus I received the opportunity to capture some really nice photos {just a taste, there's more to come.}

Before heading up to see the arch, I visited other parts of the park, exploring other beautiful formations and taking a few photos for the Fall Styles under $100 series. Back in September I paid off two bills (yeah!!!) for which my treat was buying a few items to update my wardrobe. I'm not sure if you know this about me or not, but I'm super frugal. The trips I take, going out to eat and pretty much everything I do or buy, it's for the low, LOW.

I usually shop at the Goodwill pretty religiously and other thrift shops and will definitely continue to do so, but after giving up my car and trading in gas and car insurance cost and my monthly car note for public transportation to go toward paying off my bills and also catching buses to distances that were 2 to 4 hours away instead of planes and renting cars, I figured I'd treat myself to a little something, something, some Fall fashion goodies.

Two pieces that I purchased was a super fun shaggalicious coat {similar}and short floral print dress. The boots I already had compliments of, you guessed it, The Goodwill. They were about $5. My shades were $1 and my new items (including shipping fees and taxes) were $31 for the coat and my floral mini dress which was $11. This total Fall look was $48. And I love that I can take the floral print dress into spring and summer. I can probably wear the coat year round as well. Especially considering that my current dwelling spot had snow up until May last year.

I'm looking forward to experimenting with some new and fun Fall fashions. I kind of got stuck in a little rut of wearing the same jeans, silver sneakers, purple heels and a rotation of shirts. I hope you'll join me on this part of my journey of exploring more fun with fashion. Stay tuned.
 
Hello Beautiful, Loving Souls. I love sharing and telling you more about the products and deals I find and love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links on my blog, I may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.

Comments

Popular Posts